ARTIMALT understands that our customers, visitors, users and others who are using websites owned / operated by us all regard privacy.
1. Personal information
All content you see on the site is for your information needs and helps you choose a service. Therefore, you may use the site without providing any personal information. However, in some cases, when it comes to signing up for a service, we may ask you for personal information.
2. Collecting user information
2.1 Information provided by Users when accessing or using products and services on our website
Some of our Services require users to create accounts or profiles. In order to connect using these Services, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself to set up your account or profile.
You expressly agree and agree that the personal information you provide on the website may be kept at our headquarters or offices, and / and personal information may be stored in some whether or not the server is available for the purpose of operating and developing our website and services.
If you order a product, request a service or send a feedback on the website, we may contact you to request additional information needed for processing or completing the application. place your order and / or request.
2.2 Information we collect during your use of the service
We collect information about the services you use and your usage. This information includes:
Device information - such as hardware model, IMEI number and other unique device identifiers, MAC address, IP address, operating system version and settings of the device you use to access it Service.
Login log information - such as when and how long you use the Service, search query phrases you enter through the Services, and any other information stored in cookies that we have Put on your device.
Location information - such as the device's GPS signal or information about nearby WiFi access points and cellular towers, may be transmitted to us when you use certain Services.
Other information - about your use of the Service, such as the applications you use, the websites you visit and how you interact with content provided through the Services.
3. Use of User Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
• Verify the identity of the user of the product or service; Contact and exchange information about products and services that our website has provided to users.
• Send you information about our policies and services as well as changes to our policies, services or promotional information;
• Conduct payment transactions, send notices during the transaction process, confirm payment;
• Providing customer support and care services. Upgrade our service; Handling complaints, collecting fees, resolving incidents, disputes and complaints arising;
• Allows you to use personal contact information and be in contact with other users through the relevant websites, websites.
• Use your personal information for our business purposes, such as analyzing and managing business operations, market research, testing and developing our products and services, identify trends in use, determine the effectiveness of advertising strategies, promotions, test results of products, services and other business purposes in accordance with current law.
• We may associate with a number of other entities - our partners to provide products or services to you. At that time, we need and will exchange, provide your personal information to these units for them to complete your request. These entities are also not allowed to use your personal information for other purposes and to comply with confidentiality regulations when conducting the delivery of products or services to you. The use of user personal information by such partners is not within our control and we will not be responsible in this case.
• We use browser cookies to:
- Remember the login information so that you will not have to re-enter it the next time you access ARTIMALT,
- Provide customization, personal content and information;
- Monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns,
- Monitor aggregated metrics such as total visitors and traffic,
- Diagnose or correct technical problems reported by our users or employees;
- Query your information after you log in.
4. Storing personal information
Your personal information will be stored by us at:
• We store and process your personal information at servers located in data centers on our territory of Vietnam.
• Your personal information may also be stored at our headquarters or our office or at any of our other data backup facilities from time to time;
• The retention period for personal information is governed by the laws and the purpose of our data storage.
5. Disclosure of personal information
Your personal information may be required to be disclosed to the competent governmental authorities or relevant third parties in the following cases:
• To provide services or products at your request; Or is it necessary to process orders (for example, registering with VNNIC, resolving disputes)
• Fulfilling the obligations to provide personal information at the request of competent state agencies or as prescribed by law.
• To protect us and other third parties: we only give account information and other personal information when we are convinced that giving such information is in accordance with the law, protecting the rights , your property and other third parties.
In addition to the circumstances disclosed above, we will not provide personal information to a third party without your permission. We are committed to protecting your information, not trading your personal information to other entities for commercial purposes or any other purpose not in compliance with the law.
6. Record browser information (cookies)
From time to time, personal information may be put on your computer to help us improve our website or improve the quality of our services. This information is commonly known as "cookies". "Cookies" are pieces of information stored on a hard disk or browser on your computer, not on a website. They allow to collect some information about your computer such as IP address, operating system, browser mode and the address of the related websites.
If you do not wish to receive these cookies, or wish to be notified when these cookies are placed, you may set your browser to do so if your browser supports it. Please note, if you turn off cookies, you will not be able to access or use certain facilities on the website without prior determination. We do not intentionally restrict your use in this situation, this is only limited to web programming and construction.
7. Ensuring personal information security
When programming the website, we may place commercially reasonable rules to prevent illegal access and improper use of the personal information that you have sent us. through the use of this website. If this website supports online transactions, it will apply a technology standard called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), to protect the confidentiality and safety of data transmission.
Because there are always risks associated with the provision of personal data, whether provided directly, by phone or over the internet, or through other technical means; and no technical systems are absolutely safe or against all "hackers" and "tamperers" (unauthorized intruders to ransack information), we always try to take precautions. suitable for each feature of the information to prevent and minimize possible risks when you use this website.
By understanding that perfect security does not exist in the internet environment, we use standard technology to protect personal information, including firewalls, security key layers, and data encryption. Whether. We also have appropriate security measures in place in our facilities to protect the privacy of your personal information. Therefore, when we use reasonable security measures, we are not responsible for any loss or disclosure of your information. In addition, we are not responsible for disclosing your information by our partners or other companies that are not under our control.
On the other hand, we ask you not to disclose or share passwords or other identifying information we provide to you with anyone else, including our employees. The password and information collected is our property and your use may be revoked at our discretion. You are also prohibited from using any other password that is not your account password.
8. Adjusting personal information
Whenever you use our services, we give you access to your personal information. If that information is incorrect, we allow you to quickly update or delete it - unless we have to keep it for legal or legal business purposes.
When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we process your request.
We may also proactively or at your request supplement, correct or erase inaccurate, incomplete or outdated personal information data while you are still associated with our operations.
9. Subjects "Minors"
A minor means a child in accordance with the laws of each country from time to time. We refuse to serve an individual who is a minor under the applicable laws. Accordingly, minors are not allowed to buy or try to use the product, whether it is a free product or a service based on terms and conditions on this website without the consent of the parent or guardian, legal representative, unless local law applies or permits.
11. Links outside of this site
Our Sites and Services may link to third-party websites and services that are beyond our control. We are not responsible for the safety or confidentiality of any information collected by other websites or services. You must exercise caution and consider the privacy decisions that apply to the third party websites and services you use.
12. Contact and information exchange
We will contact and exchange information via the e-mail address you provided when registering for the service. In case of any change or detection of an illegal use of an e-mail address, please notify us immediately for timely support measures.
Please contact us with any questions or comments regarding the Privacy Agreement or the websites owned by ARTI MALT via email: email@example.com and phone number: (0283) 7543 488